Hello book lovers!
I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by Jasmine @ How useful it is. Thank you so much Jasmine for nominating me, you’re so sweet! ❤ Make sure to go and have a look at her blog because she posts really detailed reviews up on her blog and I’m sure you’ll enjoy reading it.
-Show the award on your blog
-Thank the person who has nominated you
-Share 7 different facts about you
-Nominate 15 different blogs of your choice
-Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
7 Facts about me:
1. I love rainy days because I can sit next to the window and read all day. If you didn’t know I prefer reading in the morning and on rainy days I don’t have to worry about the sun being too bright or too dark. Also I just love the sound of raindrops falling on my window.
2. I am a newbie blogger! I started blogging in August which means I’ve been blogging for a little over 3 months. Everyone had been so nice and welcoming me into the book blogging community.
3. English is actually not my first language! However, I love reading in English. My first language is actually Chinese (Cantonese) but I’ve found that the plot in English books are much more interesting than the plot in Chinese books. (I might have offended some people who loves reading in Chinese but that’s just my opinion.)
4. I’m a very slow reader. I just read really slow OKAY?
5. The book that got me into reading was Harry Potter. I just remember after I had finished the series I wouldn’t stop fangirling about it. As you might have guessed, my friends got really annoyed at me.
6. I have an older sister who refused to read the Harry Potter series. How sad.
7. I have never tried drinking coffee before but I like the smell of it. 🙂
(If you’ve done this before let me know, I’d love to go read yours!)
I look forward to learn more about y’all.