Hello book lovers!
Today I’ll be doing the this or that book tag!
-Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks).
-Thank the blogger who tagged you!
-Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
-Tag 10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
I was tagged by Nikita @ The Utter and Complete Bookworm. Thanks for tagging me, I really appreciate it. ❤ This books tag was originally created by Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks. You have to choose from one of the two options, this or that.
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
On the couch! I would fall asleep on the bed.
2. Female or male main character?
I really don’t mind, but I’ve found that I relate to female characters more so ya. I choose female main character.
3. Sweet or salty snacks while reading?
I don’t eat while reading. Either I eat first before I read or I eat after I finish reading.
4. Trilogies or quartets?
Hmm… I haven’t read any trilogies or quartets yet (I know. I really need to get reading) so I can’t answer this question.
5. First person or third person point of view?
I like both. But if I have to choose one then I’ll go with first person.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
Morning. I like natural sunlight.
7. Libraries or bookstores?
I don’t like the public libraries here in hk but I like my school library a lot. I choose libraries.
8. Books that make you laugh or cry?
9. Black or white book covers?
White. I think they look fancier although black covers are cool too!
10. Character or plot driven?
Plot. No matter how good the characters are, I will lose interest of the story if the plot is not good.
I tag the bloggers below and anyone who wants to do it!
- Cloe @ Mornings and Epilogues
- Cait @ Paper Fury
- Emily Anne @ Reader Rising
- Katrina @ Reading and Inked
- Becca @ Rebecca Reads
- Zoe River @ Magiverse
- Kami @ Starbound with books
- Sophie @ Gin, books and blankets
- Lauren @ Wonderless reviews
- Carrianne @ Carrianne’s Cuppa ‘n Critiques
As always, Happy reading! x